Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board Meeting -
(Jan 23, 2017 to Jan 25, 2017)
Columbia Basin Partnership Task Force Meeting -
(Jan 24, 2017 to Jan 25, 2017)
Science Talk Northwest -
(Jan 26, 2017 to Jan 27, 2017)
- OFWIM/Qualtrics Webinar - How to Standardize Organization-Wide Data Collection - (Feb 01, 2017)
These are the most recent PNAMP events. If you are looking for notes or other documents from these events, simply click on the title of the meeting.
- PNAMP Steering Committee Meeting Special Session: IMW Workshop Follow-Up - December 12, 2016
- Updating the CRITFC Salmon and Steelhead Crosswalk Tool - a Conversation - December 06, 2016
- PNAMP Regional Habitat Indicators Workshop #1 - November 09, 2016
- PNAMP 2016 Intensively Monitored Watersheds (IMW) Workshop - November 01, 2016
Monitoring Resources - a network of information and tools to support many facets of monitoring, including a community forum, a place to document methods, the ability to describe projects and upload sample sites, and tools for creating sample designs based on a master sample.
PNAMP is a forum for the community of aquatic monitoring practitioners in the Pacific Northwest. PNAMP consists of federal, tribal, and state partners; other interested participants; and a coordinating staff.