2017 Coordinated Assessments for Salmon & Steelhead Project Workshop
• Provide an update on status of anadromous VSP indicators and discuss next steps
• Review CA Project Management and annual work plan
• Provide opportunity for state and tribal CA Partners to share updates
• Showcase regional salmonid data reporting projects and their relationship to the CAX
• Approve proposed changes to the CAX Data Exchange Standard (DES)
• Discuss data attribution in the CAX; potential changes to Data Sharing Agreement
If you have ideas for additional agenda items, please let us know as soon as possible.
More information on the CA project can be found here: http://www.pnamp.org/project/3129 or by contacting Chris Wheaton (503-595-3100), Jen Bayer (503-201-4179), Tom Iverson (971-221-8561), or Brodie Cox (360-902-2776).
CAX documents may be found here: http://www.streamnet.org/data/coordinated-assessments/