It has been several years since the CRITFC Salmon and Steelhead Crosswalk Tool emerged to support the Coordinated Assessments Project and partners around the Northwest by providing online mapping tools and a fish names query system to serve access to geographic and descriptive information on fish populations (pop/units) of salmon and steelhead as defined by state and federal agencies, tribes, and regional projects in the Columbia Basin. Please join a conversation about updating the tool and exploration of new uses and services.
● Review User Interface for usability and to identify potential new use cases
● Identify interest in web services/data sharing
● Review existing APIs against interests
● Prioritize ideas for tasks
Materials to review in advance:
● Link to the tool website Columbia Basin Salmon and Steelhead Crosswalk Project http://www.critfc.org/fish-and-watersheds/fishery-science/data-resources...
● CRITFC report prepared by Denise Kelsey for the August 2016 CAPG meeting http://www.pnamp.org/document/5532
● Questions to prompt preparation; will be aligned with objectives (will be shared in November in advance of the meeting)